Carnival Maritime – located in Hamburg (Germany) – is one of the leading centers of excellence in the global maritime industry. The digitalized unit supports the operation of the very modern fleet of the Costa Group, currently numbering 28 cruise ships of the brands Costa Crociere, and AIDA Cruises. We are offering great opportunities to work with international experts in a dynamic and vibrant team where we encourage a working environment of Speaking Up, Respecting & Protecting, Improving, Communicating, Listening & Learning and Empowering.
We are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic student who is interested in Internal Communication, Marketing and Employer Branding topics and would like to support the company as part of a mandatory internship:
Internship Internal Communication and Employer Branding(m/f/d)
- Developing and maintaining our Communication Content Calendar using digital content platforms like Asana, proposing topic of Interest to roll out each month
- Creating an Interactive Brand Guide for all Carnival Maritime Employees
- Enhance our Carnival Maritime Community Channel to promote our Employer Brand
- Support in Visual content production for all communication purposes
- Student currently enrolled in a Communication, Marketing or Business program with a strong emphasis on Internal Communication looking for a mandatory internship of 3-6 months
- Interest in design and visual communication, Knowledge in visual component designs and video editing tools is a plus
- Creative and full of ideas to innovate – Thinking outside the box is encouraged
- Team player, interested in working in collaboration with our brands and participating in Corporate wide projects.
- Very good command of the English language is required and proficient computer skills including MS Office
- Data Analysis for HR Marketing purposes is a plus
Online Application: https://careers.aida.de/en/p/carnival_intranet-shore/jobs/21467/intro