Carnival Maritime – located in Hamburg (Germany) – is one of the leading centers of excellence in the global maritime industry. The digitalized unit supports the operation of the very modern fleet of the Costa Group, currently numbering 28 cruise ships of the brands Costa Crociere, Costa Asia, and AIDA Cruises. We are offering great opportunities to work with international experts in a dynamic and vibrant team where we encourage a working environment of Speaking Up, Respecting & Protecting, Improving, Communicating, Listening & Learning and Empowering.
We are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic student who is interested in development topics and would like to support the Marine HR Fleet department as part of a mandatory internship.
Internship Marine HR Fleet Development
- Defining and designing a new career path for ratings
- Involvement in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (and other Culture Essentials) projects
- Supporting implementation of new Performance Evaluation system
- Organizing of Psychological Assessments and Biennial Interviews
- Creating presentations to various development topics
- Supporting daily development tasks and operations
- Student currently enrolled in Human Resources Management, Economics, Business Psychology, or another related major with an emphasis in Human Resources
- Independent working style, reliability, strong service orientation and ability to work in a team
- Very good command of the English language and proficient computer skills including MS Office
We offer a challenging opportunity in a multinational work environment with English as our company language. We look forward to receiving your application via our career portal www.carnival-maritime.com.